Pages

18.1.14

Low Pressure Zone

IMG_8958 IMG_8954 IMG_8939 IMG_8941

Top: Primark
Skort: Missguided
Coat: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: eBay
Necklaces: eBay/ thrifted
Watch: Casio

Sticking to my new year's resolutions, this is my first outfit post of 2014! It's taken me a while to jump on the skort bandwagon, and it seems that every blogger and their mother owns one now, but I thought I'd bite the bullet and buy this one from Missguided. I can safely say I've been converted into an avid skort lover, and as I type this I have an ever-growing list of ones I desperately want to belong in my wardrobe. I mean, they're such an ingenious invention! Shorts that deceivingly look like a skirt? Brilliant! 

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

11 comments :

  1. The shorts really do look like a skirt yess! And those boots are the nuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is gorgeous Sarah, i want.

    http://jenniewren3.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the lack of symmetry in the skort.

    Joana x
    When You Dream Big

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots are on fire oh man

    sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skort! Mine's an ebay job and too big for me, currently trying to alter it :/ You look sensational as always xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skort is awesome!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt!
    your shoes are so nice too

    xmrc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete