Pages

2.2.14

Très Jolie

edit3
edit1 IMG_9032 edit2
Top: H&M
Trousers: H&M
Shirt: Primark
Necklace: thrifted

As you can tell from these photos I've really been embracing the monochrome trend as of late. I've always been an avid fan of the colour black (or hue if you're picky), but I recently decided to mix things up slightly by introducing more white into my outfits, which I think creates a nice contrast from my usual black-on-black ensembles. The other day when decided to pop into H&M to pick up a few inexpensive items to update my wardrobe I came across these trousers. Although the quality isn't incredible I can't complain since they were a total steal at a mere £12.99, and are a similar dupe to American Apparel's beloved riding pants. If you've been hankering after a pair but can't justify the price I'd definitely recommend this alternative! I really like the way they look when paired with this slogan tee, which is another recent purchase of mine from H&M. H&M currently have a 20% student discount offer lasting for the next two weeks, as well as some lovely new pieces for spring, so I urge you all to have a browse!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

10 comments :

  1. Love this look, need to get myself down to H&M and have a nose!! Jealous of your student discount though, I sooooo miss that!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous, and I love that shirt.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit ^_^

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks completely amazing in these photies! Really love your monochrome look too <3 beaut! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LONDON FASHION WEEK POSTS WILL SOON BE UP ON MY WEBSITE

    Follow at: nconixo.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete