Pages

15.3.14

Manchester Fashion Week Announcement!

IMG_7897
A while back I received a very exciting email from the people over at Manchester Fashion Week, asking me if I'd like to be one of their official bloggers to report this year's event. Of course I couldn't possibly turn down such an amazing offer, and I think it's brilliant that my city will be showcasing some of it's finest fashionable offerings, especially since the north is home to some of the biggest fashion retailers in the world right now (Missguided and Boohoo to name a few). Make sure you keep the 18th to the 21st of April free in your diaries, as this is when the event will be taking place, so you have plenty of time to start planning your ensembles for the occasion! The location will be Hallé St Peters, which is especially fitting since this Ancoats is at the heart of the cotton industry in Manchester, and indeed the UK. I am absolutely delighted to have been selected to be one of #MCRFW14's official press members and to announce these details to you. You can buy tickets and find out more information regarding the event here, or by contacting info@mcrfw.com.Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

8 comments :

  1. This sounds amazing - well done and I hope it goes well! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, congratulations!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so gorgeous Sarah! Love the confidence shining through in your recent posts! <3 xx

    http://www.charlotteclothier.com

    ReplyDelete