Pages

28.5.14

Accessorise with your Smartphone






With rapid developments in technology and the use of smartphones on the rise, I thought it'd be a fun idea to come up with a look coordinating with the new Samsung Galaxy S5 metallic handsets, especially since the 'matchy matchy' aesthetic is currently on trend. I created this gold based smoky eye using MUA's Undressed palette, which is one of the products I reach for most in my makeup collection. It's a really inexpensive dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette, and with highly pigmented shades I'd highly recommend it if you're on the market for a cheaper alternative. Since metallic hues can be rather garish if you overdo them, I thought this look would look best with subtle gold accessories, so I opted for this studded Primark clutch bag and one of Barry M's instant nail effects in the colour 'gold foil'. How would you style a look surrounding this concept? I'd love to hear in the comments below!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

Disclaimer: this is a sponsored post.

3 comments :

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea for accessories with your smartphone. Gold gold gold is always a winner for me x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete