Pages

27.11.14

Cosy Winter Wishlist

cosywishlist

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Recently I've been loving the range of knitwear available on the highstreet, which has inspired me to share with you some of my top picks to achieve a fail-safe cosy winter. After all, who doesn't enjoy wrapping up nice and warm when it's freezing outside? 

1. This American Apparel shawl caught my eye quite a while back and has been on my mental wishlist ever since. I love the laid-back slouchy vibes it exudes and think it would be the perfect layering piece for pretty much any outfit, especially considering its neutral grey colour.

2 & 3. There's no denying that I love a good turtleneck jumper, and these ones are no exception. The black one on the left would fit in perfectly with my predominantly monochrome wardrobe, while there's something disgustingly beautiful about the sludgy green-brown colour of the one on the right that surprisingly I'm a fan of. H&M have some brilliant knitwear pieces in stock at the moment, and if you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I'm currently loving an insanely fluffy blue number I picked up a few weeks back. Definitely worth having a look at!

4. A fleece lined winter jacket is a must-have during the colder months, and this one from Fjallraven looked especially comfortable and is bound to keep you snug even if the weather takes a turn for the worst. The fact is contains multiple spacious pockets means you wont have to lug a bag around with you, as you can simply put the essentials in them and you'll be good to go. I personally love its minimal design which ensures it'll never clash with what you decide to wear, plus it comes in a variety of season appropriate colours, bonus!

5. I'm obsessing over the arrival of blanket-esque scarves in the fashion world at the moment because when it gets cold I'm definitely one to opt for comfort, although I like to look on-trend at the same time. This can be tricky when you're layering knitwear, but this scarf from Asos particularly appealed to me due to its subdued colour and chic yet casual air.

6. Two words: copper hardware. Whether it's homewares or accessories, I can't get enough. A good pair of winter boots is a staple in any girl's wardrobe, and the zip detailing on the front of these gives them an extra va-va-voom that an ordinary pair of black boots wouldn't have. Love!

7. When it comes to knitwear it can sometimes be difficult to avoid looking frumpy, however I think this particular dress is incredibly flattering and would look amazing with an oversized coat and the boots mentioned above. I adore the racer neck detail as I think it makes an otherwise ordinary bodycon dress a little bit more unique.

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment