Pages

22.1.15

Chunky Scarf

IMG_9882 IMG_9865 IMG_9878 IMG_0053 IMG_0042 IMG_9890 IMG_9947 IMG_9956 IMG_9995
Coat: Asos | Tee: Asos | Jeans: Topshop | Scarf: Monki | Boots: H&M | Watch: Asos | Rings: Asos

It's been quite a while since I last posted one of my outfits on here (around a year, if my Timehop is correct), but lately I've been bitten by the blogging bug and have been feeling motivated to upload outfit posts more often. After taking a break from blogging around two years ago I feel as though I subsequently lost my enthusiasm and felt really uninspired when it came to blogging, plus I lost a few followers and wasn't receiving the same feedback as I used to, adding to the sort of blogging rut I had fallen into. The mountainous amounts of college work I so often receive don't tend to help either. However, I've always been keen to get my mojo back and since it's the new year I'm going to attempt to upload my outfits more frequently and make time to blog, as my style has evolved quite a bit but unfortunately I've been unable to document it on here. I genuinely enjoy putting content out there in my own little crevice of the internet once I properly get into it, as it provides me with a creative outlet and I love interacting with you guys, so I'm going to encourage myself to make more of an effort effort and stop slacking. If I seem to disappear down another black hole and stray from my promise then please feel free to pester me to post! (Although I'm always posting on Instagram if you'd like more regular updates.)

I hope 2015 is treating you well!

Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo

5 comments :

  1. Love those boots! And I understand what you mean; when you put a lot of effort into a post and don't get much feedback it can be frustrating. Glad to hear you're back though (:

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely, the rose gold accessories really make it! :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole outfit! Really like the edginess of the chunky boots and ripped jeans :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back to blogging! I've been lusting over those H&M boots for months now, but they are so uncomfortable on me so I know I would end up never wearing them!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS A STELLAR LOOK

    I just, the coat, the T and and the ripped jeans with the boots, and then the rings and the scarf make it? I just, yes. Good. Very good. Woah. :D

    And yeah same with blogging- I started years ago now and sort of let it drift off because I felt what I was posting was so stale and *ooh get me* no one seemed to notice it anymore, but eh I'm gonna pick it up again and just do it for the fun of it. Otherwise what's the point?

    ReplyDelete