1. Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay: This is an item I had been eyeing up since its release, however I could never justify buying it for myself so decided to ask for it for Christmas. I love how the pink toned hues look with my skin tone and hair colour, how buttery the eyeshadows are, how easily they blend, the colour pay off and longevity. Even the double ended brush that comes with it is incredible at creating more or less any eye look, and the bristles are extremely soft too. Essentially I love everything about the palette and I've used it almost daily since I received it. I'd never previously used any Urban Decay products, but I'll definitely experiment more with the brand, especially since I'm now coveting the other Naked palettes.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in 'Mont Blanc': This is another product I'd been hankering after for what seems like an eternity, and I'm so happy I finally have my hands on it. I'd consider it to be a medium to high coverage foundation, so it's perfect for those days when my skin isn't looking its finest. When applied with my Real Techniques sponge it gives a flawless, even coverage with a hint of radiance, as the name suggests. I can't recommend this foundation enough if you haven't tried it before- it's definitely worth the price.
3. Mac Satin Lipstick in 'Brave': I'm a little late to the party but I've finally jumped on the Kylie Jenner lip bandwagon, and I can hold my hands up and honestly say I'm obsessed. I find that when combined with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in the colour 'Pillow Talk' this lipstick provides you with the perfect Kylie Jenner shade that everyone seems to want to achieve at the moment. I've never tried one of Mac's satin finish lipsticks before but I really like the pigmentation of it and I only need to reapply it once throughout the day, if that, which is a massive bonus.
4. Effaclar Duo by La Roche Posay: I'd seen this product being raved about all over the blogging world, and although I'm not usually one to buy into expensive skincare I decided to bite the bullet and pick it up on a visit to Boots. I have acne prone skin so I was sceptical at first, but I've really noticed a positive difference in my skin. It leaves the skin feeling matte but not dried out, and has helped to clear up any breakouts and even out my skin tone, specifically any red areas. Not only that, but it also works as a great base for makeup. I'll definitely be repurchasing!
5. OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil: This product is actually a repurchase as I've been using it for about two years, but I keep going back to it for good reason. A little goes a long way so a bottle usually lasts me around eight or nine months, so you definitely get good value for money! The instructions recommend you apply the product to towel dried hair, but I've found it to be just as effective on dry hair. My hair is very thick and prone to frizz within seconds of stepping out of the door, but this product works wonders and keeps pesky frizz and flyaways at bay without leaving the hair looking greasy. It normally lasts for the majority of the day, however I tend to keep it in my bag just in case I want to top up. It's one of the few hair products I've tried that actually works for my hair type, so definitely try it out if you're on the market for something frizz-taming.
6: The iPhone 6: I'm not even sure where to start with this one, as my love for the new iPhone is so vast I can barely articulate it. Sad, I know. I've had it for a few months and I daren't download one of those apps that measures your phone usage, as I'm sure mine would be through the roof. I previously had the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, and this is definitely an upgrade. I chose mine in the white and gold design and I adore the way it looks. I'm obsessed with its sleek design, speed, and last but not least crystal clear camera quality (as I'm sure you've noticed if I've spammed your Instagram feeds). If you want me to do a post about my favourite apps then let me know in the comments!
I'm also currently selling a pair of matte black 'Billie' Doc Martens in size 6 over on my Depop (click here), so if you're interested feel free to have a look!
Hugs and kisses, Sarah xo