Pages

21.2.15

Seeing Faces

IMG_0322 2 IMG_0332 2 IMG_0415 IMG_0428

Jumper: Choies | Shorts: H&M | Coat: ASOS | Plimsolls: New Look | Necklace : ASOS (similar here) | Watch: ASOS (similar here)

After seeing this jumper on I Dress Myself I couldn't resist picking it up for myself. For the time being I've been pairing it with these pleather shorts or my staple ripped skinny jeans, but I think it would look amazing with a skirt similar to that worn by Yanin in the post above, or with a pair of black cropped culottes. I'm loving the culottes trend at the moment but unfortunately I've yet to find some that suit me, so I'm still on the hunt for a pair. If you have any recommendations then please let me know in the comments below! 


3 comments :

  1. Hey Sarah,

    You look gorgeous! I've seen loads of lovely bits recently on Choies but not ordered because I'm wary of customs charges. Was there any?

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I didn't have to pay customs fees because my order was small. I'm always wary of making larger orders internationally as I think that increases the likelihood of customs charges, but it depends if you're willing to take the risk I suppose xx

      Delete
  2. you look absolutely amazing! great outfit, especially love the shorts x

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete