Pages

12.2.15

Turtle Neck

IMG_0163 IMG_0115 IMG_0097 IMG_0091 IMG_0084
Jumper: Zara | Boots: Ark Clothing | Bag: Zara | Necklace: gifted

Those of you that follow me on Instagram may have noticed how often I have been wearing this outfit recently, as I have been practically living in it since picking up the boots and jumper some time last month. The pieces combined make for the perfect go-to outfit as it is super comfortable and easy to wear, and I've been loving the way it looks with a few rose gold accessories thrown in for good measure. 

I had been coveting a pair of thigh high boots for ages, yet it seemed as though all the reasonably priced ones were selling like hot cakes, so I was delighted to find these beauties still in stock while browsing the Ark website one day. Unfortunately they aren't exactly helping with my shopaholic tendencies as I find myself constantly planning outfits around them, particularly while scrolling through the 'new in' section of Asos. I think I may just have to purchase a few a-line skirts and playsuits to pair with them, as inspired by Amy from The Little Magpie's recent outfit posts- she never fails to look amazing!

I'm also selling a few bits and pieces over on my Depop account, including some clothes from American Apparel, so feel free to take a peek if you're looking for a bargain!

Sarah xo

3 comments :

  1. Those boots are incredible! The colour of the jumper is amazing on you too <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! That coat is amazing. The foggy background is so cool too!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, can understand why you've been wearing it often, I would too!

    ReplyDelete