Pages

22.3.15

Lyla Loves Wishlist


I'm always looking for new jewellery to buy as I think it can really transform and bring an outfit to life without costing you a fortune. I recently stumbled upon Lyla Loves, which is an online jewellery store selling gorgeous on-trend pieces at ridiculously affordable prices. I particularly took a fancy to these pieces as I'm loving the contrast of dainty jewellery combined with bolder items at the moment, with embellishments such as semi-precious stones and subtle embossing. This silver cuff is extremely versatile and would look amazing paired with any look, and I'm obsessed with the minimal aesthetic right now so this ties in with that perfectly. In contrast I adore the gold stackable rings with turquoise detailing , plus what's not to love about the tiny price tag at just £3 a pop? Overall I'm hugely impressed with the pieces Lyla Loves have to offer and I'll definitely be buying from them when I'm looking to update my jewellery collection in the near future.


3 comments :

  1. Such gorgeous pieces! I love the pink stone ring.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for this post, hadn't heard of Lyla Loves before, but I will definitely be checking out the website!!

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the gold & silver midi rings from Lyla Loves.

    ReplyDelete