Pages

14.3.15

St Patrick's Day Essentials with Adore Me Lingerie


The lovely people over at Adore Me recently contacted me and asked if I wanted to share some of my favourite St Patrick's Day inspired looks with you guys, and as a lingerie-aholic I jumped at the opportunity. The brand have recently launched a range inspired by the holiday, and they have quite a selection of green-hued lingerie to inject a little St Patrick's Day cheer into your life. The Suzette and Luiza sets particularly caught my eye, and at such reasonable prices they are hard to resist! The site has a review feature which may be useful to check out before purchasing in order to gain information about size and fit, as I'm sure you wouldn't want your festivities to be spoiled by incorrect sizing. Adore Me have a huge collection of lingerie styles and colours for every body type, so everyone can celebrate the day in style. How will you be spending St Patrick's Day? 



No comments:

Post a Comment