Pages

8.8.16

Khaki







Jumper: Topshop // Jeans: H&M // Bag: Topshop // Trainers: Adidas Stan Smiths // Choker: Depop // Sunglasses: Quay

After editing these photos I soon realised that the majority of this outfit was purchased via Depop, so I think it's fair to say that my affinity with the app is rapidly returning- I can't resist a good bargain! On the subject of Depop I currently have plenty of preloved clothes for sale, so feel free to check it out here if you so please.

I don't know about you but I've been obsessing over the current choker trend. My usual laziness means that I tend to neglect accessories, but chokers in all their simplicity have revived my love for jewellery. I'm currently trying to muster up the willpower not to purchase this particular one in every single colour, although I may just have to cave eventually.

This bag is another recent Depop purchase of mine, and the instant I saw it I was reminded of the ubiquitous Chloe Faye bag that every blogger and their mother seems to own. I think that the tassel detailing is a particularly unique touch and I love the combination of faux suede and snakeskin. In my opinion it is a truly versatile and timeless piece and I can't wait to style it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment